X by X is 100% user led for Deaf and Disabled People and Carers in Bromley.
By Disabled Person we include people with physical impairments, sensory impairments, mental health survivors, people with learning difficulties or learning disabilities, people with long term health conditions, people living with HIV or AIDs and people who use or have used drug or alcohol services.
How you can be involved with X by X
There are many different ways you can be involved in X by X.
For example you can:
- join as a member to receive regular information (see below for joining forms)
- come to our open meetings and events to have a say about what is important for Deaf and disabled people and carers in Bromley
- take part in consultations
- check this website and our regular newsletter for national, regional and local news affecting Deaf and disabled people and carers
- write articles for our newsletter to share your own stories or let people know about issues you think are important
- Fill in our Centre for Independent Living (CIL) questionnaire below
X by X Bromley has a presence on the popular social media: Facebook, Flickr and LinkedIn
For more information on any of the above get in touch with Justine at email@example.com
Full membership is open to Deaf and disabled people and carers in live, study and/or work in the London Borough of Bromley. Full membership entitles you to stand for election to the Board of Directors, to vote at our AGM and to have a say at our open meetings.
To join please fill in this membership form:
X by X Easy ReadMembership Form
Join our Trustee Board
If you are Deaf or disabled and live, work or study in Bromley we have an exciting opportunity for you! X by X is a friendly, vibrant user led organisation run by and for Deaf and disabled people and carers in Bromley.
Our aims are: to building an inclusive and diverse society where everyone has the chance to thrive. To support Deaf and disabled people, and carers to get their voices heard in policy and planning. Provide accessible information about their rights and entitlements. Promote the social model of disability and independent living for Disabled people. Click here for more information.
X by X welcomes interest and support from organisations and non-disabled individuals. To receive regular information about what we are doing please complete this associate membership form. Associate Membership Form for XbyX
We offer brilliant Volunteering opportunities to expand your skills and gain experience. Ways you can get involved: we are looking for help in the office and garden, joining our membership or becoming a Board member.
Click here to inquire about volunteering.