X by X is 100% user led for Deaf and Disabled People and Carers in Bromley.
By Disabled Person we include people with physical impairments, sensory impairments, mental health survivors, people with learning difficulties or learning disabilities, people with long term health conditions, people living with HIV or AIDs and people who use or have used drug or alcohol services.
How you can be involved with X by X
There are many different ways you can be involved in X by X.
For example you can:
- join as a member to receive regular information (see below for joining forms)
- come to our open meetings and events to have a say about what is important for Deaf and disabled people and carers in Bromley
- take part in consultations
- check this website and our regular newsletter for national, regional and local news affecting Deaf and disabled people and carers
- write articles for our newsletter to share your own stories or let people know about issues you think are important
- Fill in our Centre for Independent Living (CIL) questionnaire below
X by X Bromley has a presence on the popular social media: Facebook, Flickr and LinkedIn
For more information on any of the above get in touch with Justine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full membership is open to Deaf and disabled people and carers in live, study and/or work in the London Borough of Bromley. Full membership entitles you to stand for election to the Board of Directors, to vote at our AGM and to have a say at our open meetings.
To join please fill in this membership form:
X by X welcomes interest and support from organisations and non-disabled individuals. To receive regular information about what we are doing please complete this associate membership form. Associate Membership Form for XbyX
Volunteer with X by X. This could be at our office, delivering training or playing a role in communicating to our members on our social media network