All our services are provided by people with personal experience with the barriers Deaf and disabled people face.
Pushing for Change – open meetings
Come to a monthly open meeting where you can have your say and share experiences with other like-minded people.
- Monthly meetings
- Speaking up/campaigns group for all Deaf and disabled people and carers to come together
- Say what we think to consultations
- Share experiences across different impairment groups and support areas
- Give our views on the things that we think are important
We offer training in a number of key areas relating to disability and equality:
- Social model of disability
- Disability Equality
- Disability Awareness
Peer Information Network
We aim to provide information and help through these media:
- Social networking
- Short Films
- Regular updates on local, Regional, National consultations & events
Radar Keys – we sell genuine Radar keys for disabled people to use in thousands of accessible toilets around the UK.
Price £4.50 per key + 95p postage and packaging (discounts available for multiple purchases). Please click below to order using a debit or credit card through Paypal or call 020 8650 2102 during business hours for other options.